Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminninaksimon (Admin, 2009 Simon Family Forecast) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • erodley commented  · 

If you're going to try to have a long, focused internal conversation on a topic, then a text is a great way to do it. It gives readers the time to let thoughts occur and mature.

• npnigro commented  · 

You always had such a way with words... you could make a book about assembling furniture fascinating. If you want to make the process participatory, I think a public Wiki that accompanies your book would work well.

• Adminninaksimon (Admin, 2009 Simon Family Forecast) commented  · 

There are lots of folks in the museum field looking for a resource that they can hold in their hands and say, "now I get what this participatory design stuff is about." That's what I want to create. The real question--related to Jerrry's comment--is how to make the book itself participatory...

• jsantascoy commented  · 

would like to here more about this...penelope trunk says books aren't necessary, but she has a book...why write a book? i've been thinking about writing for a while. i'd probably need to write it as a collaboration. how about you?

• Jerrry commented  · 

get creative and set it up so your book sort of writes itself automatically as you do stuff

Feedback and Knowledge Base