In 2009, I think...

Nina will start her museum/bar

I've been talking about this for years--a bar that features experimental participatory, interactive exhibits. I'm really hoping to get moving on the business plan and finding a partner to make this happen in 2009ish.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminninaksimon (Admin, 2009 Simon Family Forecast) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • aaron schmidt commented  · 

there's a popularity bias going on here, just like with pagerank. i'd have voted for this because A) i want to see it happen and B) i want to help somehow.

• pmk commented  · 

This sounds like it could be an inverted version of the Museum of the American Cocktail -- but any project involving alcohol and museums is worthy of support, in my view.

• kevinva commented  · 

A place to drink that's also a place to think? Paradise. Or, close enough. If you build it, I will come. And I'll bring the family, too.

• jsantascoy commented  · 

it'd be great to have a museum/bar. not sure if you mean virtual or physical, but both would be fun. with your background and understanding of learning (i'm thinking about your blog entry on learning) the space will be dynamic & delightful!

• seth!leary commented  · 

I feel like my vote for this is a bit selfish because -I- want it to happen but if Nina is fired up, then I say go for it. I don't think you should move to Guam. I haven't even seen your California digs yet. I also hope that 2009 will see us collaborating. Perhaps even with this bar project...who knows.

Feedback and Knowledge Base